Eliminate errors with OCTOPUZ. The powerful program verification capabilities allow users to build, simulate, and output programs with greater confidence as it ensures that any collisions, singularities, joint limits, and reach limits are checked before posting.
The outdated approach of time-consuming manual programming is ending. OCTOPUZ can program all of your additive jobs offline both faster and more effectively than traditional methods with minimal robot downtime, keeping your productivity as high as possible.
OCTOPUZ’s user-friendly interface fully supports both experienced professionals and those new to the automation industry. Learning to program and apply additive applications is simple. The ability to accomplish more has never been easier.
OCTOPUZ allows you to program and simulate all of your additive applications without stopping any of the current processes your robots are running. This way, you’ll be able to achieve optimal levels of productivity resulting in the most cost-effective solution.
- Configure multiple angle settings.
- Set constant steps across surface.
- Create remote tool center points for carrying parts to stationary tooling.
- Utilize high-speed toolpaths to increase accuracy and speed.
- Integrate roughing and finishing operations.
- Simulate the full process including changing tooling or entire heads.
- Easily generate complex drilling paths.