One of the many perks of the Verify in Mastercam X7 is the speed at which toolpaths can be verified. However, even with the precision bar at its maximum, the visual quality of the verified part may not be high enough in some detailed areas. In situations like these, it is beneficial to make use of the Accurate Zoom option to smooth surfaces in a close-up (zoom) of the part.
Before Mastercam Accurate Zoom:
After Mastercam Accurate Zoom:
1. Start Mastercam Simulator.
2. Run through your toolpath verification.
3. Use your [PageUp] and [PageDown] keys to zoom to a specific area of the verification results.
4. On the Verify ribbon bar, click Accurate Zoom.
5. Click Reset Zoom to return to the original verification results.
If you have any questions with regards to the Accurate zoom and how it may improve your Mastercam experience, please contact your customer solutions representative.