Verisurf Software is pleased to announce the public release and immediate availability of Verisurf 2017 – a major product update featuring a host of exciting new capabilities and improvements carefully crafted to boost productivity, streamline workflows, and promote factory automation.
Maintenance Customers can Download VERISURF 2017 Today:
DOWNLOAD HERE (username:user; password:verisurf)
Watch “What’s New” Video Read Datasheet FAQs
Off Maintenance Customers:
Using an older version of Verisurf and not currently on maintenance? Email us to get an upgrade quote and enjoy all the productivity potential of Verisurf 2017.
Some features and benefits Verisurf customers will enjoy with this major release:
• User Experience (UX) makeover enhances productivity – All new Icons, Ribbon Bars, Tabs, Groups, Panels, Galleries, Tech Tips, and redesigned Dialogs deliver a modern, Microsoft Ribbon Framework compliant user experience that enhances productivity.
• NEW SDK opens Verisurf to user apps – A new software development kit (SDK) enables programmatic access to Verisurf’s metrology tool set – opening limitless possibilities for creating customized apps and interfaces.
• Power Surface advances CAD surfacing – An all-new, unparalleled surfacing tool that creates advanced CAD surfaces within complex bounding curves, through pointclouds, or meshes.
• AutoAlign easier and more flexible – Rough align after only 1 or 2 targets are measured, support for out-of-sequence target measurement, and the ability to add a material offset for in-process measurement checks expand AutoAlign utility.
• Amazing new 2-Point Measure – The simplicity of the new 2-point measure feature belies both its power and utility. Measure lengths, widths, heights, gaps, steps, and flushes with only 2 probe touches on any pair of parallel surfaces to instantaneously determine measured, nominal, and deviation values. A great tool for quickly determining a nominal dimension from a CAD model without the aid of a separate, dimensioned, paper drawing or error-prone manual computations based on adjacent dimensions.