About In-House Solutions:
In-House Solutions has been in operation for 30+ years and continues to experience healthy growth. Together, we have earned an excellent reputation within our industry for quality service and product. As an employee, you will work with a company who values honesty, integrity, respect, and individual welfare. You will also work with an engaged team in a high involvement culture. In-House Solutions values its employees, and with us, you will never be “just a number”. Our people are our power.
We provide expert machining solutions to the manufacturing industry in the form of software, technical services, technical consulting and educational materials. We position ourselves at the forefront of manufacturing innovations in the CNC machining industry, focusing largely in support of our flagship product, Mastercam, along with other related products as well. We make it our prerogative to sustainably accelerate the market’s adoption of high-tech manufacturing strategies.
What We Offer:
- Competitive total compensation package, including benefits
- Professional training and internal support
- Challenging and rewarding career experience
- Ideal work-life balance
- Positive corporate culture with international colleagues
- Advancement opportunities in a niche market
- Opportunity to travel
In-House Solutions Inc. is committed to ensuring a culture of inclusion and diversity and will consider all applicants regardless of age, marital status, race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, or disability. For those requiring accommodations during any stage of the application process, please contact 1-519-658-1471.
Position: Mastercam Applications Specialist
Type of Position: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
Education Requirement: Post-Secondary education relating to mechanical engineering, manufacturing or equivalent
Experience Requirement: Strong technical experience using Mastercam and/or CAD/CAM software
Who We Are
We provide expert solutions to the manufacturing industry in the form of software, technical consulting and services, and educational materials. We position ourselves at the forefront of manufacturing innovations and we make it our goal to sustainably accelerate the market’s adoption of high-tech manufacturing strategies. We deliver first-class service and innovative technologies that provide our customers with competitive advantages in an ever-evolving industry.
*We are open to having the successful candidate either work from our Montreal office or work from home, depending on their geographical location.
We need someone who has a passion for machining, a passion for finding solutions to challenging manufacturing problems and who is an experienced user of Mastercam. This is an exciting role with a ton of variety, keeping every day different and exciting. We need someone who gets excited about working with customers, training them, providing support to them and solving challenging problems.
Ideally, your proven technical, analytical, and communication skills enable you to solve problems in an effective and timely manner. As a highly dynamic individual, you will be comfortable functioning in a team atmosphere, training end users and managing target deadlines. You will be career-oriented and be able to communicate with non-technical individuals. You are also comfortable with an in-office and on the road type of position where travel is frequent.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
CAD/CAM Technical Services
- Provide technical support to our customer base
- Provide training on our CAD/CAM Solutions
- Provide support at customer locations including software installation, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Attend regular meetings with the Technical Department to review new accounts and brainstorm strategies.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education & Skills
- Post-secondary education in mechanical technology, general machinist ticket, or equivalent.
- Experience with computer aided design and/or manufacturing software for CNC machining.
- Good knowledge of CNC machines and machining techniques.
- Bilingual French and English, speaking and writing.
- Good understanding of G codes.
- Experience using Mastercam and Solidworks would be an asset.
- Must possess a valid driving license and have access to own vehicle.
If this role is the right fit for you, send your application to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Start your new career at In-House Solutions!
Submit your resume to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No calls or agencies please.