About In-House Solutions:
In-House Solutions has been in operation for 30+ years and continues to experience healthy growth. Together, we have earned an excellent reputation within our industry for quality service and product. As an employee, you will work with a company who values honesty, integrity, respect, and individual welfare. You will also work with an engaged team in a high involvement culture. In-House Solutions values its employees, and with us, you will never be “just a number”. Our people are our power.
We provide expert machining solutions to the manufacturing industry in the form of software, technical services, technical consulting and educational materials. We position ourselves at the forefront of manufacturing innovations in the CNC machining industry, focusing largely in support of our flagship product, Mastercam, along with other related products as well. We make it our prerogative to sustainably accelerate the market’s adoption of high-tech manufacturing strategies.
What We Offer:
- Competitive total compensation package, including benefits
- Professional training and internal support
- Challenging and rewarding career experience
- Ideal work-life balance
- Positive corporate culture with international colleagues
- Advancement opportunities in a niche market
- Opportunity to travel
In-House Solutions Inc. is committed to ensuring a culture of inclusion and diversity and will consider all applicants regardless of age, marital status, race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, or disability. For those requiring accommodations during any stage of the application process, please contact 1-519-658-1471.
Position: Professional Programming Consultant
Type of Position: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Cambridge, ON
Certification: Red Seal General Machinist or Tool and Die Maker
Experience Requirement: 7+ years
About the Opportunity
As Professional Programming Consultant you will provide end-to-end contract programming, manufacturing assessment, and reverse engineering services to our customers, leveraging your trade-experiences as a Red-Seal certified General Machinist or Tool and Die Maker, continuous improvement mindset and experiences assessing operational efficiencies, identifying gaps and making recommendations.
Being highly organized with keen project management skills you will track jobs and deadlines of multiple projects simultaneously; ensuring requirements are thoroughly and accurately collected, develop accurate job estimates and quotes, establish a project plan, successfully implement the agreed-to solution; and meticulously document all steps and customer interactions throughout the process.
As a customer-focused professional, you will ensure a positive customer experience by consistently delivering services on-time and on budget, and providing exceptional after-project support.
Travel within North America is required.
In this role you will:
- Manage the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects from start to finish.
- Perform onsite manufacturing assessments including efficiency reviews; consult on customer processes; identifying gaps and advise on fixturing, setup, etc.
- Conduct onsite and remote discovery/requirements gathering sessions.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to build and communicate the ideal customer solution.
- Manage cost assessments needed for proposals, statements of work, and change orders.
- Program complex CNC machining operations.
- Troubleshoot G and M code for errors; working with a Post Processor Specialist as required.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in ServiceCloud.
- Conduct a smooth project hand off to the customer by providing training, direct support, and leading close-out meetings with key stakeholders.
- Identify growth, training, and upsell opportunities for the Sales team.
- Translate difficult concepts into layman’s terms and act as conduit between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Contribute to the success of the Professional Services team through continuous improvement initiatives and by providing support to other team members.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of the company’s product and service offerings.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
To be great you also need:
- Expert level proficiency in Mastercam software.
- 7+ years of multi-axis Mastercam machining experience.
- Experience in programming and operating a variety of CNC machines (e.g. mill, lathe, wire machines, router, etc.) and controls.
- Demonstrated experience accurately estimating jobs for time and cost and creating accurate and detailed scopes, process plans and implementations.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Demonstrated CAD (e.g. SolidWorks, Autodesk, etc.) and MS Office Suite experience (Excel, Word).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, own vehicle and the ability to travel within North America.
- Experience using ticketing system such as ServiceCloud, or similar, an asset.
- Bilingual English/French proficiency would be a strong asset, but is not required.
If this role is the right fit for you, send your application to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Start your new career at In-House Solutions!
Submit your resume to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No calls or agencies please.