FUNDING AVAILABLE – BC
Up to $10,000 per participant
TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING STREAM
Approved applications for training under this stream will receive reimbursement of 80 percent of the eligible training costs up to a maximum of $10,000 per participant. The employer is required to contribute the remaining 20 percent.
The maximum an employer can receive per fiscal year (April 1st to March 31st) is $10,000 per participant, with a maximum of $300,000 in total government funding.
WOULD YOUR TEAM BENEFIT
from training new or current employees for available jobs?
ARE YOU A MANUFACTURER
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN FUNDING
to train your new and current employees so they can develop the skills necessary for their job?
TRAINING SUPPORTED UNDER THIS STREAM
– Training to operate a piece of machinery or equipment.
– Training to use a particular software application or program.
Learn more and apply
This link will take you to the Work BC website.