Getting started with the In-House Solutions Professional Services team is easier than you may think. Here is the typical experience.
- Once interest is expressed, getting our team onsite for an evaluation is always the best course of action.
- We align on expectations for any specific projects, including critical timelines.
- Together we review the parts, prints, tolerancing, tooling, fixturing, and processing.
- We create and present a detailed proposal on the scoped work and the recommended block of hours to get started.
- Once the proposal is signed, we assign a Project Lead and a Project Manager. Both the Project Lead and Project Manager are onsite the first day to ensure a clean start to the project for everyone involved.
- In the subsequent days/hours the Project Lead continues to work on the project with the remote support of the Project Manager who is ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Note: we always strive to have at least 2 technicians familiar with the customer’s process in case there are scheduling conflicts for future projects.
Contact us to schedule an onsite evaluation!