In this newly created role, you will be responsible for coordinating the logistics and resources for projects within our Technical and Training teams from point of sale to the hand off to on-going support (or completion of project).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with cross-functional teams to gather key documentation and required resources in order to set appropriate expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Technical teams to support Statement of Work (SOW) creation and delivery efforts.
- Coordinate with Application Engineers and customers to schedule onsite installations, training and travel plans.
- Manage timelines to ensure projects are delivered on time and as outlined in the SOW.
- Use Outlook, Excel and Salesforce to track and schedule related communications for customer engagements.
- Coordinate travel and other logistics for onsite technical and training visits.
- At project completion, ensure a successful transition to on-going support, if required.
Education & Skills
The successful individual will possess the following:
- Related post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Preference is a minimum 2 years of related inside sales, customer service or sales coordination experience within a B2B sales and marketing or technology environment for small to mid-size business
- Previous project management experience and related certification would be definite assets
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven ability to track, prioritize and successfully drive multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office and CRM (experience with Salesforce would be an asset)
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to effectively influence others and successfully resolve a variety of customer, project, and technical issues.