FAST, EASY, AND PRECISE TURNING
Mastercam Lathe lets you move the same part file between milling and turning operations with ease and confidence.
POWERFUL, FLEXIBLE TOOLS FOR TURNING
A set of tools that streamlines your entire process.
From importing any CAD file to Dynamic roughing and precision finishing, Mastercam Lathe gives you a variety of strategies to turn parts with greater efficiency and productivity.
Efficient programming, designed for modern manufacturing.
Mastercam Lathe delivers a set of easy-to-use, advanced programming tools with greatly expanded options when paired with Mastercam Mill. Easy rough, finish, thread, groove, bore, and drill routines combine with C/Y-axis machining to cut any job. Dependable toolpath verification ensures your parts are done right the first time.
Select lathes offer expanded job setup, part transfer, and programming options.
Key turning features.
• Quick Toolpaths let you program in a few clicks.
• Intelligent ID and OD roughing.
• Dynamic Motion roughing extends insert life.
• Rough parts in sections or over the entire model.
• Fast facing including roughing and finishing.
• Grooving with multiple depth cuts, including peck motion and full-radius plunge turning.
• Complete and easy threading.
• Control chip breakage on difficult-to-machine materials.
• Automatic gouge checking on the tool’s front and back.
• Chuck, part, steady rest, and tailstock detection.
• Easily machine wireframe, surface, and solid models.
• Create turning profiles on any shaped part.
• Full milling support available for machines with live tooling for C and Y axes.
• Expanded job setup, part transfer and programming options on select lathes.
With your standalone license of Mastercam Lathe, you now have the option of also running the corresponding version of Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS.