TRUST THE LEADER FOR SPEED AND EFFICIENCY
Mastercam Mill is rich in features yet still simple and intuitive to use.
INTELLIGENT MACHINING SAVES TIME AND MONEY
Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion and Accelerated Finishing combine for powerful productivity gains.
For nearly a decade, Mastercam has included Dynamic Motion. Carving out massive amounts of material quickly while dramatically extending tool life, Dynamic Motion immediately saves money. Combined with vendor-specific tool support and Mastercam’s expanded Accelerated Finishing, projects come off the machine faster and with higher quality than ever before.
MASTERCAM IS MORE WIDELY USED THAN ANY OTHER CAM PROGRAM
For you, this means some very good things. There is a large and ever-growing base of potential employees already trained and comfortable with Mastercam. More trained, experienced, and Mastercam Certified programmers makes your workforce focused and ready for expansion.Additionally, we are shop-tested. Our software engineers are constantly reaching out to customers to improve and streamline our products. This makes Mastercam the easy choice for the long haul.
Mastercam Mill has been shop-tested more than any CAM program in the world. You can count on Mastercam for real-world, proven solutions.
Flexible, expandable, and connected.
Comprehensive toolpath strategies provide multiple approaches for programming any part, regardless of complexity. Modify any element and toolpaths are updated, eliminating rework.
Build libraries of your favorite machining strategies. Choose customized operations, apply them to your next job, and reduce your programming time. With interfaces to digital tool libraries and other manufacturing software, Mastercam ensures you are ready for the next digital revolution. Fast, easy, productive — the way programming should be.
Mastercam’s active Stock Model, Toolpath Verification, and Simulation mean increased confidence on every project. And tool library support including CoroPlus® and MachiningCloud help you make tooling decisions fast.
With your standalone license of Mastercam Mill, you now have the option of also running the corresponding version of Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS.
Serious 2D capability.
From simple to complex, Mastercam Mill’s 2D machining capability delivers the tools you need to compete.
- Feature Based Machining (FBM) automatically programs prismatic solid features like drill holes, contours, and pockets.
- Powerful editing features provide flexible and easy control of toolpath strategies.
- Automate machining of chamfer features on solid models.
- Precision chip control for a wide set of tools, plus specialized tool support including ISCAR®’s High Efficiency Machining (HEM) tool set and more.
Dynamic Motion powers much of our 2D suite. It allows you to maximize your material removal rate, and can lower your cycle time, while increasing the life of your cutting tools. Check out our Dynamic page to hear it directly from Mastercam customers.
Mastercam’s 2D toolpaths deliver easy and optimized pocketing, contouring, drilling, facing, and much more.
Our finish is more finished.
Mastercam provides unsurpassed control on surface cuts, delivering superior finishes and optimized cycle times.
- Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion technology powers dramatically efficient roughing.
- Constant scallop machining maintains a consistent finish on sloped and flat surfaces.
- Constant-Z rest milling (remachining) identifies and machines areas needing a smaller tool.
- Hybrid finishing creates a single toolpath that changes cut methods as the slope changes.
- Pencil tracing walks a tool along the intersection of surfaces to clean out hard-to-reach areas.
Cut multiple surfaces, solid models, and STL data — our refined 3D toolpaths give you a smooth, precision finish to please even your toughest customers.
The proof of any CAM software is what comes off the machine. Mastercam is crafted to help you get the best possible finish in the shortest amount of time.
With Mastercam, you have complete control over the three crucial elements of multiaxis machining: cut pattern, tool axis control, and collision avoidance.
From 4-axis rotary and roll-die cutting to multiblade impellers with tight internal cuts, Mastercam helps simplify even the most complex jobs.
From basic 5-axis contours to Dynamic roughing and complex finishing, Mastercam is built to streamline multiaxis programming.
Other highlights include:
- Multisurface 5-axis roughing and finishing (including depth cuts), plunge roughing, and flowline
- Swarf machining over multisurface
- Advanced gouge checking, a “safe zone” around the part, and safe linking between operations .
- Fast, simple 5-axis trimming and stock-aware
- Ability to create full 5-axis motion from a 3-axis toolpath.
For specialty machining, ask about these available Add-Ons:
- Mastercam Blade Expert for multibladed parts and
- Mastercam Port Expert for head ports and tube-type
From the smallest medical part to the largest production mold, Mastercam ensures efficient roughing and precision finishing for any part file.