Tag Archives: funding
BC Funding for Training Available

Funding Available for Training in BC

FUNDING AVAILABLE – BC Up to $10,000 per participant TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING STREAM Approved applications for training under this stream will receive reimbursement of 80 percent of the eligible training costs up to a maximum of $10,000 per participant. The employer is required to contribute the remaining 20 percent. The maximum an employer can receive […]

FedDev Ontario announces $1M in funding for SMEs

Good news for small and medium sized manufacturers looking to become more competitive and improve their capabilities while benefiting from government funding. Canadian Manufacturing reports that the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario) announced the top-up investment in the Yves Landry Foundation (YLF), which it said will support up to an additional […]

Discover Mastercam with a customized Demo